This photo is from a new blog that I just found, called: “Home Is Where The Boat Is.” It has a FANTASTIC new post on celebrating the 4th of July with great food! You can see it here: http://homeiswheretheboatis.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/banner-yet-wave-and-a-giveaway/
- HAPPY EASTERI LOVE ANTIQUE POST CARDS. THEI SI ONE OF MY FAVORITES! FOR MORE ANTIQUE POST CARDS SEE SOOKOBOJI.BLOGSPOT.COM Advertisements
- Merry Merry
- ST. PATTY’S DAYThis week my husband and were invited to a Bunco party with a green theme. We were asked to bring “munchies.” I purchased a shamrock shaped cookie cutter and spinach tortillas. I left the tortillas stacked and cut out “shamrocks” … Continue reading →
- WHO SAYS VALENTINES DAY MUST BE RED?
- BITE SIZEDI LOVE MINIATURE FOOD AND PETER CALLAHAN HAS CREATED A NEW COOKBOOK DEDICATED TO BITE SIZE FOOD. HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF HIS TALENT! HERE IS THE BOOK. LIBBY MAKES THE DISHES FOR THE MINI FOOD. YOU CAN FIND THEM … Continue reading →
- HAPPY NEW YEARS!
- CHRISTMAS DRAWS NEARERFrom Pinterest
- Christmas timeA Natural Christmas at the lake.
- Christmas timeA Natural Christmas
- Ho Ho Ho!!!Wishing you joyous holidays!
- HAPPY EASTER